Start A Business
Startups are engines of job creation, but many times lenders have policies against providing small business loans to new businesses. We believe that supporting job creation means helping entrepreneurs with the money they need to get their business up and running.
Money to Help Start a New Business
- Larger loans: from $150,000 - $4 million; $50,000 - $4 million if you are starting a franchised business
- Longer loan terms: loan terms as high as 25 years keep your monthly payment low.
- Lower interest rates: Prime plus 2.75%. You never pay all the interest up front and there are no hidden fees.
- Lower down payment: down payments start as low as 25%.
- Better Structure: Matching the term of the loan to the life of the assets being financed, ensuring debt does not exceed available cash flow.