According to the Small Business Borrowers’ Bill of Rights, you have:
- The Right to Transparent Pricing and Terms
- The Right to Non-Abusive Products
- The Right to Responsible Underwriting
- The Right to Fair Treatment from Brokers
- The Right to Inclusive Credit Access
- The Right to Fair Collection Practices
Download our Small Business Financing Toolkit to read what the Small Business Borrowers’ Bill of Rights means to you as well as other practical tips on how to make wise decisions when looking for a small business loan.